– Work three shifts = get free access to Ekstremsportveko festival
– Volunteer tee
– One meal per shift
– Good work experience and a voluntary certificate
– New friends and lots of fun!
– Ekstremsportveko is committed to facilitating a good working environment for you
By accepting the terms, I commit to the following:
– participate as a volunteer during Ekstremsportveko 2023. If I’m prevented in any way, I will contact the volunteer coordinator as soon as possible because I know that the festival is relying on my help
– show up to my three agreed shifts, ready to work, and in my volunteer tee
– show up sober and on time, and work until my shift is over
– not drink alcohol when representing the festival in my volunteer tee
– when wearing my volunteer tee, I will not act unkind or insult Ekstremsportveko’s name or reputation in any way.
– represent the festival during the entire closing period, not just on the agreed shifts. I am obliged to report to the nearest audience host (security) if I observe deviations, for example, minors with alcohol, over-intoxicated people, situations involving potential fire, or personal injuries.
– contact the volunteer coordinator if I’m running late for my shift
– provide a sick leave if I’m sick the day I’m supposed to work
– not make statements to the press on behalf of Ekstremsportveko
– be a good ambassador for the festival and contribute to a good working environment by bringing my best smile and lots of patience.
I understand that if I do not show up to the agreed shifts and have checked in as a volunteer, I will receive an invoice for a full-price Ekstremsportveko pass.
If you are an athlete and volunteering you also accept and commit to the declaration of responsibility (stated below):
Every person participating in activities organized by the official organizers during Ekstremsportveko must be registered before participation. No one can participate without showing a valid registration ribbon and other documentation demanded by the organizer.
Ekstremsportveko shortened to ESV:
- I am aware and accept that participation in ESV involves risks related to all activities.
- I am aware and accept that all actions taken by me during ESV are of my sole responsibility and of free will.
- I am aware and accept that the organizer and other people involved in the organizing can in no circumstances be held responsible for any of my own actions during the event.
- I am aware and accept that the organizer and other people involved in the organizing in no way can be held responsible for any physical or psychological injury I may cause others or myself.
- I am aware and accept that the organizer and other people involved in the organizing cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- I am aware that photos and video is recorded during ESV. I permit ESV to use the recordings as desired.
- I feel confident that my skills are good enough for me to participate in the competitions, and I will compete in control so that I do not put myself or others at unnecessary risk.
- I am aware that I am not insured through ESV, however, I am recommended to have my own insurance to participate at ESV.
- As a participant, I will not be intoxicated by any alcohol or drugs in competitions during ESV.
- I am aware and accept that it is my own responsibility to resist from participating in any sports or activity during ESV if personal-, health-, equipment- or other reasons make this irresponsible.
- The registration is binding, and there will be no refunds in the case of health issues or injury.
- In the case the event you’re participating in is canceled or moved to another location/date, the participants registered for participation on the original date cannot claim refunds for any part of the participation fee. If the event is canceled during the date it is to take place due to the weather/other climate-related events or other events included in force majeure, the participation fee will not be refunded
Athletes under 18 years must bring a signed print from their parents or legal guardian of this declaration: - Open in new tab -