Welcome to one of the most awesome kick-starters you can get at Ekstremsportveko. On Monday 26th of June, the boat «Future of The Fjords» will depart from Gudvangen, in one of the world's most beautiful playgrounds, Nærøyfjorden.
If you are a skydiver, speedflyer, paraglider or BASE jumper you will get the opportunity to play from land and in the air to become the life of the party.
Info for athletes - Required to read
We will facilitate and arrange logistics for these sports:
- Skydive - needs demo license 2
- Speedflying - For SPG 2 and SPG 3 pilots with limited experience, permission to participate will have to be granted by head of safety SPG. A life jacket is highly recommended and we encourage you to use this.
- BASE - No sign up / Only invited / WS only.
- Paragliders - PP5 license requiered. No sign-up. Only invited
NOTE! There are limited spots for athletes for this event, so make sure you have checked recommended level to sign up. All sports athletes must have:
- An Athlete pass.
- Sign up/have a valid ticket confirmation for this event (The fee for boat and bus transport will be added in the sign up. You have to show you ticket when you enter the bus and boat).
- The boat «Future of The Fjords» will depart from Gudvangen at 18.00.
- Athletes who want to participate in the event have their own schedules to follow.
- «Future of The Fjords» will stop with the the «main spot» - Odnes 1830. The boat will be located here from 18.30-20.00/20.30.
- At Odnes, Skydivers, Speedflyers, BASE athletes, and paragliders will land. There will be 3 shuttle boats that goes between Odnes and «Future of The Fjords». Please respect: Only Athletes are able to go from shore out to the boat after landing.
- On the boat you will get music from DJ BOGE and you’ll be able to buy drinks and food
- «Future of The Fjords», departs from Odnes and should arrive back in Flåm by 21.30/22.00.
- When you enter Flåm, the busses will take you from Flåm back to Voss/Festivaltent where you can continue the party.
Information for the audience: Please respect that swimming in the fjord is not allowed. All the safety boats on the fjord are there to help athletes in case of emergency.
- Skydive - Demo license 2 needed, life jacket mandatory (can borrow/rent at Skydive Voss)
- Speedflying - A life jacket is highly recommended and we encourage you to use this. For SPG 2 and SPG 3 pilots with limited experience, permission to participate will have to be granted by head of safety speedflying.
- BASE - Floating device required. Invited athletes will get more information.
- Paragliders: Invited athletes will get more information.
- Skydive: Voss skydive Club
- Speedflying: Mandatory brief Sunday evening 25th of June 18:00. All athletes will get more information from the head of speed flying closer to the event. Hike and exit can change due to weather
- BASE: Breif meeting with invited athletes.
- Paragliding: Brief meeting with invited athletes.
NOTE! There is no weather day for this event.
If we cancel the event due to bad weather, we will refund your ticket