The Enduro event is suitable for all levels of riders and we would love to see more ladies sign up this year and bring a lively female presence to this event. 2 or 3 of the trails will be revealed the day before the event. All competitors will receive a map with all information and a gear checklist by email prior to the event. With only limited places and three awesome new stages this year you better get in quick.
- All riders are self-sufficient and bring back everything they brought to the mountain off the mountain. We only leave foot- and tire tracks.
- Use of one bike and one bike only (full suspension recommended).
- Extra gear should be taken with the racer in a suitable backpack.
- A backpack should include a spare inner-tube, pump, multitool, first aid kit, food and beverages, extra/warm clothing (no mass start = waiting).
- Helmet of choice (either full-face or regular).
- Padding. Knee is mandatory, rest as preferred.
- Eye protection (goggles or glasses).
- The organizers may deny entry if they deem equipment unsafe.
Maximum 75 competitors
Girls Junior 12-17
Boys Junior 12-17
Women Senior 18+
Men Senior 18+
Women Electric bike
Men Electric bike
To be announced
REGISTRATION / SIGN UP
Registration opens: 15th of March
Registration closes: Sunday 25th of June 2023 (opening day Ekstremsportveko)